Grilled Ginger Chicken
- NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions
- 4 (6.8 ounce) bottles ginger beer
- 1 (1 inch) piece ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemongrass paste
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp pure honey
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Green onions
- Combine ginger beer, ginger, lemongrass paste, soy sauce, salt, pepper, honey and red pepper in a sauce pot and heat for 10-12 minutes or until reduced by half. Chill liquid quickly by simply filling a large bowl with ice and cold water. Pour reduced liquid into a container and place in the ice bath. The container should be level with the ice. Stirring liquid to distribute the heat to the cold areas until the liquid cools down evenly. When cooled pour liquid over breasts and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill over a low heat. Remove breasts from marinade, reserve liquid and heat in a sauce pot over the grill. Place breasts on grill. Turn chicken using tongs; baste with reserved liquid, cover and grill for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Finish with green onions and cilantro.
Enter your ZIP for a club near you.