- NatureRaised Farms® Fresh Poultry Whole Birds
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 (12 ounce) cans orange flavored sparkling water
Peruvian Compound Butter
- 1 stick (8 Tbs) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Combine butter, soy sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, cumin and paprika in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Slip your hand between the meat and skin on the breast and thigh sections to loosen. Spread compound butter between skin and meat. Refrigerate overnight in lime juice and 2 cans of orange water.
- Preheat outdoor grill over a low heat. Remove chicken from marinade and reserve liquid. Open the last can of orange water and place can on a solid surface. Grabbing a chicken leg in each hand, place the bird cavity over the can. Transfer the whole bird on the can to grill and place in the center of the grate, balance the bird on its 2 legs like a tripod. Cook for 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180°F, baste with remaining marinade.
Enter your ZIP for a club near you.