Stuffed Chicken Relleno
- NatureRaised Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Portions
- 2 poblano peppers (½ cup), roasted, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapenos (2 tbs), roasted, seeded and diced
- 1 ear corn on the cob (½ cup), roasted and kernals removed
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup prepared salsa verde
- ½ cup fresh pico de gallo, see recipe below
Pico de Gallo
- 4 roma tomatoes (1 ½ cups), diced
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh jalapenos, diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Combine poblano peppers, jalapenos, corn, cheese and beans with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. With a slender knife cut a 3-inch pocket along length of thickest side of chicken. Stuff a quarter of the mixture into each pocket and secure pocket with toothpicks.
- Preheat an outdoor grill over a low heat. Place stuffed breasts on grill. Turn chicken using tongs; cover and grill for 45-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all ingredients for pico de gallo in a mixing bowl and serve with salsa verde on top on stuffed breasts.
Enter your ZIP for a club near you.